domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

Pos Indonesia customer service

In November 2008, I sent a parcel from Indonesia to Spain but it never arrived. 2 months later I began worrying about it.

I sent an email message to Pos Indonesia almost every week since January until June but usually they didn't answer. When they did, just said "we'll check it" but never got any news.

Finally, last May (6 months later) they told me the parcel was sent to US (¿?) and returned to Bali (¿?). I asked them why but never got an answer. Although I wrote my name, address, phone,... they argued not having my contact data.

Now they want me to pay the fees to send the parcel again. Of course, I won't do it! It's not my fault. I can't do anything about it, but at least I can warn you about Pos Indonesia horrible service. When I go back to Bali, they'll listen to me!

If you had any problem with this company, please leave your comments here. If you need help to make a complaint, let me know too. This is Pos Indonesia website:


And the contact email addresses I found:

800ems@posindonesia.co.id
sony_senjaya@posindonesia.co.id
mailopr7@posindonesia.co.id
prassari_post@yahoo.com
800wkp@posindonesia.co.id
mailopr@posindonesia.co.id
800cs@posindonesia.co.id
emsunit@posindonesia.co.id
100cspaket@posindonesia.co.id
109cn08export@posindonesia.co.id
109cn08import@posindonesia.co.id
smpaket1@posindonesia.co.id
smpaket2@posindonesia.co.id
smsuratpos1@posindonesia.co.id
smsuratpos2@posindonesia.co.id
blt_center@posindonesia.co.id
ansori_skpi@posindonesia.co.id
mkomrat@posindonesia.co.id
admin-piol@posindonesia.co.id
nama@posindonesia.co.id
inquems_import@posindonesia.co.id
Inquems_export@posindonesia.co.id
294kkp@posindonesia.co.id
200kkp@posindonesia.co.id
inquiry@posindonesia.co.id

4 comentarios:

  1. Good luck, friend! But I think you'll get nothing from these guys...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My parcel is missing for quite some time n it starts to get on my nerves. Their customer service personnel always give different and inconsistent answers. Now they ask me to self pick up in faraway local post office who never pick up their phone. Terrible, terrible service. Do not ever use their service. Very irresponsible.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm having the same problem, although I think it was the fault of my local post office. Anyway, thanks for providing the emails. I just emailed them, and I don't mind paying a fee as long as I get my package. Muchas gracious. Paz

    ResponderEliminar
  4. having issues with a package that take ages to arrive... it was sitting in custom for a week. I hope my Indo friend get it soon

    ResponderEliminar